Listen again: IWD2021: A tale of female entrepreneurship (Tide Masterclass)
Celebrate female business owners with us! Watch our International Women’s Day event to hear our speakers’ inspiring stories.
In this Masterclass, our wonderful panellists shared their entrepreneurial journeys, the challenges they have faced, how they balance their professional and personal lives but also how to connect with fellow female entrepreneurs and how we can work to make this community diverse and inclusive.
If you want to hear the full conversation, don’t miss the recording, available here and on our YouTube channel.
This event took place on 18 March 2021. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like to listen again, the recording is available below.
Masterclass: IWD2021: A tale of female entrepreneurship
For this Masterclass, Valentine from our team is joined by:
- Michelle Ovens MBE – Founder, f:Entrepreneur
- Lorraine Thomas – Founder, View From My Window
- Camille Pierson – Founder, The Float Spa
- Kimberley Cuthbertson – Founder, Bamboo Club
Here’s what the panel discussed:
- 🚀 How they started their businesses
- ✏️ The challenges they’ve faced
- ⚖️ Work-life balance, what it means to them and how to cultivate it
- ♀️How to make the female entrepreneur community more diverse and inclusive
- 💡 Top tips for other women wanting to start a business
This Masterclass is available for everyone. It’s most suitable for female entrepreneurs looking for inspiration and tips on running their businesses or women thinking about launching their own business.
About Tide Masterclasses
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | Get your small business ready for a knock-out 2021
- Listen again | How to save time on employee and company expenses
- Listen again | Creating an identity for your new business
- Listen again | Maintaining your mental health whilst starting a business
- Listen again | How to set up your financial accounting the right way
- Listen again | How to legal-proof your business
- Listen again | How to approach investors to fund your business
- Listen again | How to choose the right type of funding for your business
- Listen again | How to write the perfect business plan
- Listen again | A step-by-step guide to registering your business
- Listen again | How to create an innovative business idea
- Listen again | How to maximise your profits
- Listen again | How to create a successful small business marketing strategy
- Listen again | How to be productive and avoid burnout during business growth
- Listen again | I’ve moved my business sales online due to Covid, now what?
- Listen again | How to keep your business afloat for the rest of 2020
- Listen again | A conversation about race for small business owners
- Listen again | How to reopen your business after the pandemic
- Listen again | Invoice hacks and how to get paid with Tide and Hokodo
- Listen again | GDPR – Staying on top of requirements during and coming out of a crisis
- Listen again | Empowering your employees – keeping them engaged and providing some fun
- Listen again | Mental health workshop
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.