Your step-by-step guide to mastering your cash flow – Ep 4 (Tide Masterclass)
Episode 4: How to get paid on time with bulletproof invoicing
Our Masterclass series “Your step-by-step guide to mastering your cash flow” is giving you direct access to a finance management expert! Former Small Business Commissioner, Philip King is passionate about helping small business owners master their cash flow. During these live events, he shares his top tips and answers your questions.
“Knowing what the customer needs on your invoices and how they process them enables you to meet their requirements, and helps ensure they get approved easily and quickly. Asking the right questions is key.”
Philip King, Tide Cash Flow Expert and former Small Business Commissioner
Following the first episode ‘why it’s crucial to have your cash flow under control‘, the second episode ‘the importance of knowing your customer to get paid on time‘ and the third episode why the right payment terms are key to getting paid quickly.
In this fourth episode, you’ll learn how to make sure your invoice get through the system successfully.
This Masterclass took place on 16th February 2022. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like to listen again, you can catch the recording on our Youtube channel or below!
Tide masterclass: How to get paid on time with bulletproof invoicing
For this Masterclass, Valentine from our team is joined by Philip King, former Small Business Commissioner and Tide Cash Flow Expert.
Here’s what they discussed:
- The invoice approval process
- How to avoid the risks of getting invoicing wrong
- How to ensure your invoices get through the system successfully
Episode 4 takeaways
- Get to know how the invoice will get approved
- Ask your customer about their invoice process
- Understand what’s needed on the invoice
- Find out what your customer’s invoice requirements are & provide it
- Ease the invoice through the system
- Send it to the correct place, make friends with the right person
Our other events
Tide’s mission is to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our events are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members themselves, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming events and the next episodes of the series, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these live events:
- Your step-by-step guide to mastering your cash flow – Ep 3 (Tide Masterclass)
- Your step-by-step guide to mastering your cash flow – Ep 2 (Tide Masterclass)
- Your step-by-step guide to mastering your cash flow – Ep 1 (Tide Masterclass)
Have your say
What did you think of this event? We’re keen to hear from you – get in touch with us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter.