Your step-by-step guide to mastering your cash flow – Ep 5 (Tide Masterclass)
Episode 5: How to get overdue invoices paid quickly
Our Masterclass series “Your step-by-step guide to mastering your cash flow” gives you direct access to a finance management expert! Former Small Business Commissioner, Philip King is passionate about helping small business owners master their cash flow. During these live events, he shares his top tips and answers your questions.
“Getting invoices paid is key to the survival of a business and it’s crucial that when they aren’t paid on time, they are chased quickly, professionally, and effectively.”
Philip King, Tide Cash Flow Expert and former Small Business Commissioner
Following our first 4 episodes:
- Why it’s crucial to have your cash flow under control
- The importance of knowing your customer to get paid on time
- Why the right payment terms are key to getting paid quickly
- How to get paid on time with bulletproof invoicing
In this fifth episode, you’ll learn how to make sure your overdue invoices get finally paid.
This Masterclass took place on 23rd March 2022. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like to listen again, you can catch the recording on our Youtube channel or below!
Tide masterclass: How to get overdue invoices paid quickly
For this Masterclass, Valentine from our team is joined by Philip King, former Small Business Commissioner and Tide Cash Flow Expert.
Here’s what they cover in this episode:
- How to stay on top of due invoices
- How and when to chase invoices properly
- How to stop procrastinating and escalate efficiently
Episode 5 takeaways
- Be on top of what invoices are due and when
- Check your invoices list often
- Chase unpaid invoices immediately
- If they are big, chase them before they are due
- Escalate don’t procrastinate
- Take action and never be afraid to pick up the phone
Our other events
Tide’s mission is to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our events are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members themselves, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming events and the next episodes of the series, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these live events:
- Your step-by-step guide to mastering your cash flow – Ep 4 (Tide Masterclass)
- Your step-by-step guide to mastering your cash flow – Ep 3 (Tide Masterclass)
- Your step-by-step guide to mastering your cash flow – Ep 2 (Tide Masterclass)
- Your step-by-step guide to mastering your cash flow – Ep 1 (Tide Masterclass)