Listen again: How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence (Tide Masterclass)
To continue our Masterclass series during the coronavirus outbreak, we teamed up with Sarah and Claire from we are radikl to offer this Masterclass online.
we are radikl’s Masterclass took place on 27 March 2020. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like a recap, you can watch the recording below.
Masterclass: How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
Here’s what to expect from this webinar Masterclass:
- introduction to ‘Creative Confidence’ – what it is, why it matters and how it’s something we all already have
- how not to kill ideas that initially might seem ‘crazy’
- the difference between expansive and reductive thinking and when to use them
- we are radikl’s #1 and #2 tips for creative problem solving with others
- the importance of testing and learning
we are radikl say, “After watching, you should feel more creatively confident and able to tap into your creative mindset to open up ideas and possibilities. You’ll have gained practical know-how you can use straight away.”
About we are radikl
Founders Sarah and Claire are entrepreneurs and experts in using creative thinking to solve problems. Find out more about what they do on the we are radikl website or connect with them on Twitter and Instagram.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, have a look at our list of events.
Photo by Karina Lyburn