Tide Masterclass: How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
To continue our Masterclass series during the coronavirus outbreak, we teamed up with Sarah and Claire from we are radikl to offer this Masterclass online.
we are radikl’s Masterclass took place on 27 March 2020. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like a recap, you can watch the recording below.
Here’s what to expect from this webinar Masterclass:
- Introduction to ‘Creative Confidence’ – what it is, why it matters and how it’s something we all already have
- How not to kill ideas that initially might seem ‘crazy’
- The difference between expansive and reductive thinking and when to use them
- we are radikl’s #1 and #2 tips for creative problem solving with others
- The importance of testing and learning
we are radikl say:
“After watching, you should feel more creatively confident and able to tap into your creative mindset to open up ideas and possibilities. You’ll have gained practical know-how you can use straight away.”
About we are radikl
Founders Sarah and Claire are entrepreneurs and experts in using creative thinking to solve problems. Find out more about what they do on the we are radikl website or connect with them on Twitter and Instagram.
About Tide Masterclasses
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | Mental health workshop
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.
Photo by Karina Lyburn