Listen again: Empowering your employees – keeping them engaged and providing some fun (Tide Masterclass)
Now more than ever it’s important to empower and engage your employees. And for employees to expect this from their employer.
This event took place on 11 June 2020. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like a recap, watch the recording below.
Masterclass: Empowering your employees – keeping them engaged and providing some fun
During this webinar, you’ll hear from Tide experts Liza, Lucy and Shak. They’ll discuss:
- How to understand what employees need
- What resources are available to help employees and employers have fun as well as be productive
- Some do’s and don’ts
- How important culture is within a business.
This webinar is available for everyone. Our participants’ insights will be particularly useful for small business owners in the UK.
About Tide Masterclasses
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | A conversation about race for small business owners
- Listen again | How to reopen your business after the pandemic
- Listen again: Invoice hacks and how to get paid with Tide and Hokodo
- Listen again | Mental health workshop
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.