Listen again: How to maximise your profits (Tide Masterclass)
One of the key traits of successful businesses is that they make the most of the money they generate.
We put together this Tide Masterclass to help you learn new and interesting ways to maximise your profit.
This event took place on 20 August 2020. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like a recap, watch the recording below.
Masterclass: How to maximise your profits
- Finlay Everington
Practice Manager at SAS Micro
SAS Micro are a Tide accounting partner.
- Sarah Chappell
Commercial Director at Guerillascope
- Emma Lloyd
Tide member, Founder of BIG little LDN
- Andi Jarvis
Tide member, Founder and Strategy Director at Eximo Marketing
You’ll hear our speakers discuss:
- how to create a sales funnel 💸
- how to improve your communications with customers 📣
- how to enhance your marketing 💻
- how to increase your productivity 📈
This webinar is available for everyone. Our participants’ insights are particularly useful for small business owners in the UK.
Understand your purpose… Once that’s clear, it’s so much easier… Try to get it down to a few words and if you can, just one word. … Only when your purpose is clear to you, will it be clear to the consumer.
Emma Lloyd, Founder of BIG little LDN
About Tide Masterclasses
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | How to create a successful small business marketing strategy
- Listen again | How to be productive and avoid burnout during business growth
- Listen again | I’ve moved my business sales online due to Covid, now what?
- Listen again | How to keep your business afloat for the rest of 2020
- Listen again | A conversation about race for small business owners
- Listen again | How to reopen your business after the pandemic
- Listen again | Invoice hacks and how to get paid with Tide and Hokodo
- Listen again | GDPR – Staying on top of requirements during and coming out of a crisis
- Listen again | Empowering your employees – keeping them engaged and providing some fun
- Listen again | Mental health workshop
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.
Have your say
Become a Marketing Pro with our guide
As a small business owner, it can be tough getting new customers without breaking the bank.
Download our small business guide to marketing on a budget and learn how to acquire customers and build your business from £0 a month.