Listen again: How to reopen your business after the pandemic (Tide Masterclass)
Given the disruption already caused by COVID-19, we want to make sure you’re well equipped for life after lockdown.
This event took place on 2 July 2020. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like a recap, watch the recording below.
Masterclass: How to reopen your business after the pandemic
Here’s what to expect from this Masterclass:
- Fiona Pollard
Director of Heritage Events and board member of Visit England
- Kathryn Davis
Head of Tourism for Destination Bristol
Fiona and Kathryn share their knowledge and insights to guide you and your business through these testing times. They also present up-to-the-minute Government statistics and report findings to support their insights and suggestions.
You’ll take away tips on:
- The ‘new normal’ for health and safety requirements
- Consumer confidence
- How to attract clients back to your business
- How to plan for supply and demand
- Looking after your staff
This webinar is available for everyone. Our participants’ insights will be particularly useful for small business owners in the UK.
About Tide Masterclasses
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | A conversation about race for small business owners
- Listen again | Mental health workshop
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.