Listen again: A conversation about mental health with High Definition You (Instagram Live)
This week is Mental Health Awareness Week, an incredibly important topic in entrepreneurship. Starting your business can be challenging but it doesn’t have to be lonely or painful. This week, we put together some top tips on looking after yourself. Take time out to read our articles, watch our event and give your mental health some tlc.
During this Insatgram live, we talked to coach, trainer, mentor and founder of High Definition You, Gita Trevorrow-Seymour. Gita shared with us her entrepreneurship journey and a lot of practical tips on how fellow business owners can look after their mental health.
This IG live took place on 13 May 2021. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like to listen again, you can catch the recording on IGTV or on our Youtube channel.
IGTV: A conversation about mental health with High Definition You
For this Live, Valentine from our team is joined by Gita Trevorrow-Seymour, the Founder of High Definition You.
Here’s what they discussed:
- How she started her business 🚀
- Her mental health journey as an entrepreneur🎢
- Her tips and practical steps for fellow business owners to look after their mental health 📝
Our other events
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | Get your small business ready for a knock-out 2021
- Listen again | How to save time on employee and company expenses
- Listen again | Creating an identity for your new business
- Listen again | Maintaining your mental health whilst starting a business
- Listen again | How to set up your financial accounting the right way
- Listen again | How to legal-proof your business
- Listen again | How to approach investors to fund your business
- Listen again | How to choose the right type of funding for your business
- Listen again | How to write the perfect business plan
- Listen again | A step-by-step guide to registering your business
- Listen again | How to create an innovative business idea
- Listen again | How to maximise your profits
- Listen again | How to create a successful small business marketing strategy
- Listen again | How to be productive and avoid burnout during business growth
- Listen again | I’ve moved my business sales online due to Covid, now what?
- Listen again | How to keep your business afloat for the rest of 2020
- Listen again | A conversation about race for small business owners
- Listen again | How to reopen your business after the pandemic
- Listen again | Invoice hacks and how to get paid with Tide and Hokodo
- Listen again | GDPR – Staying on top of requirements during and coming out of a crisis
- Listen again | Empowering your employees – keeping them engaged and providing some fun
- Listen again | Mental health workshop
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.
Have your say
What did you think of this event? We’re keen to hear from you – get in touch with us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter.