Listen again: A conversation about reopening with The Float Spa (Instagram Live)
With the restrictions starting the ease across the UK and a lot of small businesses reopening, we are chatting to our members about what they are experiencing… tune in, we are going live with them!
We will be talking about everything from what the past year and the pandemic has meant for them and their team, the impact it has had on their businesses, the challenges and the opportunities, to the valuable lessons they have learned and what’s coming next, we cover it all!
IG TV: A conversation about reopening with The Float Spa
For this Live, Valentine from our team is joined by Camille Pierson, the Founder of health and wellness centre: The Float Spa
Here’s what they discussed:
- How she started her business 🚀
- How the past year has been for her business and how COVID impacted them🎢
- Her tips for other entrepreneurs in these challenging times 📝
- How she’s reopening her business and what life after lockdown looks like for The Float Spa ⏩
This IG TV is available for everyone. It’s most suitable for business owners in the process of reopening their businesses or entrepreneurs looking for inspiration and tips on running their businesses as the covid restrictions ease.
Our other events
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | Get your small business ready for a knock-out 2021
- Listen again | How to save time on employee and company expenses
- Listen again | Creating an identity for your new business
- Listen again | Maintaining your mental health whilst starting a business
- Listen again | How to set up your financial accounting the right way
- Listen again | How to legal-proof your business
- Listen again | How to approach investors to fund your business
- Listen again | How to choose the right type of funding for your business
- Listen again | How to write the perfect business plan
- Listen again | A step-by-step guide to registering your business
- Listen again | How to create an innovative business idea
- Listen again | How to maximise your profits
- Listen again | How to create a successful small business marketing strategy
- Listen again | How to be productive and avoid burnout during business growth
- Listen again | I’ve moved my business sales online due to Covid, now what?
- Listen again | How to keep your business afloat for the rest of 2020
- Listen again | A conversation about race for small business owners
- Listen again | How to reopen your business after the pandemic
- Listen again | Invoice hacks and how to get paid with Tide and Hokodo
- Listen again | GDPR – Staying on top of requirements during and coming out of a crisis
- Listen again | Empowering your employees – keeping them engaged and providing some fun
- Listen again | Mental health workshop
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.