Listen again: How to keep your business afloat for the rest of 2020 (Tide Masterclass)
Given the disruption caused by coronavirus and the uncertainties ahead, many business owners are finding it difficult to keep on top of things. We put this webinar together to address your concerns and to help find solutions.
This event took place on 23 July 2020. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like a recap, watch the recording below.
Masterclass: How to keep your business afloat for the rest of 2020
Our panel of experts shared insights and advice on what you can do to make sure your business succeeds in 2020.
- Mathew Jaffa
Senior External Affairs Manager at the Federation of Small Businesses
- Alex Falcon Huerta
Tide member and Founder of Soaring Falcon Accountancy
- Mark O’Mahoney
Senior Corporate Affairs Manager, Be The Business
You’ll hear our panel discuss:
- lessons learnt from four months of the pandemic
- how to maintain productivity and make sure your business survives
- how you can future-proof your business for another crisis
- how to stay competitive
About Tide Masterclasses
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | How to be productive and avoid burnout during business growth
- Listen again | I’ve moved my business sales online due to Covid, now what?
- Listen again | A conversation about race for small business owners
- Listen again | How to reopen your business after the pandemic
- Listen again | Invoice hacks and how to get paid with Tide and Hokodo
- Listen again | GDPR – Staying on top of requirements during and coming out of a crisis
- Listen again | Empowering your employees – keeping them engaged and providing some fun
- Listen again | Mental health workshop
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.
Have your say
Check out our business account features
At Tide we work hard to bring you the best business account experience. Have a look at our mobile banking app to see how we can save you time and money so you can get back to doing what you love: growing your business.