Listen again: Mental health workshop (Tide Masterclass)
As part of Mental Health Awareness Week, we talked with some Tide members who work in the fields of physical and mental wellbeing. They told us about the mental health journeys they’ve experienced during their careers.
This Masterclass took place on 21 May 2020. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like a recap, watch the recording below.
Masterclass: Mental health workshop
Here’s what to expect from this webinar Masterclass:
- hear Tide members with businesses in the fields of physical and/or mental wellbeing discussing different mental health journeys
- find out how our participants believe the coronavirus crisis has affected and/or will affect mental health
- practical ideas you can put into action today
This webinar is for everyone. Our participants’ insights will be useful for managers, teams and individuals to help manage your own mental health and the mental health of others.
- Moderator – Cuan Hawker
Events Manager, Tide
- Andrew Johnson
Therapist and meditation coach
- Abi Nolan
Yoga teacher and Founder/Director of Supply Yoga
- Alison Pragnell
Coach, NLP Master Practitioner, Clinical Hypnotherapist, and Head of Content for Life Ladder
- Rushabh Savla
Physiotherapist and Founder/Director of R&D Physio
(Read Rush’s post on our blog: How to run a business in lockdown: Rush, Founder of R&D Physio)
About Tide Masterclasses
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.