Admin Role (Gurugram) – Contract
Department: People & Culture
As a Facilities' Associate, you will support Tide's operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff. You will coordinate between teams and take-up variety of activities and tasks. You will be the driver of setting up and maintaining our new happy office and ensure everything runs efficiently and smoothly. You’ll be able to manage different tasks and activities together.
Some things you’ll be doing
- Defining the strategy for office management – knowing what needs to be done and when it needs to be done
- Ensuring our office is compliant – you will create a safe space for our Tideans ensuring we are adhering to health and safety and regulatory compliance at all times
- Find the best suppliers out there for whatever our needs require and manage those relationships
- Taking full ownership or delegating daily office chores, everything from the basic to the things only a good Office Manager would think of
- Ensuring our Gurgaon office runs in adherence to our cultural values
- Reacting to the needs of the office whilst also being proactive for future needs
- Being part of a team which drives Gurgaon cultural initiatives, whilst also working closely with our other offices’ teams on company wide cultural initiatives
- Working closely with everyone across the business, including senior stakeholders and C-suite, to champion everything office related to deliver those services efficiently
- Owning and running events, management of reception and booking team travel
- Making the Tide office the best place to work at!
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have substantial Office Management experience
- You have managed offices of at least 150 employees in size
- You have experience of defining and implementing office management strategies, including culture building initiatives
- You have managed offices with similar dynamic to Tide – ideally a Fin/tech company or startup that has everyone from Engineers to Marketers
- You have managed offices that have gone through significant growth
- You have a ‘can do’ and ‘get it done’ attitude, you’re self motivated with strong leadership skills
- You have got bags of enthusiasm and personality – you’re the person that our Tideans will want to turn to in a pickle
- You are a natural born organiser and can take initiative with a faultless eye for detail
- You are happy to wear many hats – are flexible and able to adapt to whatever is required of you for a particular task
- You have got the ability to think outside of the box to get things done in the most efficient and cost effect way
- You have the ability to communicate and work with the most senior of stakeholders internally and externally
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Family medical insurance
- Life and accidental insurance
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.