Department: Member Accession Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
As an Affiliates Manager at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you would be working on and be responsible for launching Tide in-house affiliate programs and have complete ownership of this – particularly leading the strategy, implementation, promotional tracking as well as processes and tools.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale-up, we’re busy! If fast-paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Ability to set up the Tide Affiliate program and own it, affiliate and promotional tracking, processes and tools
- Ensure Tide has competitive, scalable and engaging offers to attract and engage affiliates across the market
- Manage existing Affiliate partners and maintain productive commercial relationships and conducting negotiations in the competitive fintech space
- Managing new Lead Generator and Affiliate onboarding processes, including contract sign-off, completion of due diligence, technical set up and implementation
- Manage all the affiliate and partnership marketing activity, optimising short and long term strategies
- Manage the commission structures to provide a reduction in CPA over time
- Identify new opportunities to develop new affiliate and partner tools/tactics and/or expand existing platforms for customer acquisition
- Coordinate with brand development marketing for support on creative messaging, campaigns, social media, and public relations
- Team player skills with strong personal skills and a can-do, fun attitude to life and work
- Be results-driven and able to continually critique and optimise performance
The highly desirables:
- You have at least 2 years experience solving technical problems, either in Finance, Consulting or within a start-up
- You have a technical degree (Engineering, Science, Maths, Economics or equivalent) from a top-rated university
With 120,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SMEs have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data-driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.