Department: Member Accession Marketing
In the new role of Affiliates Manager reporting to our Head of Paid Growth at Tide you will be working on and be responsible for launching our in-house affiliate programs. You'll have complete ownership leading the strategy, implementation, promotional tracking as well as processes and tools.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Setting up the Tide affiliate program and owning it
- Managing existing affiliate partners and maintaining productive commercial relationships as well as conducting negotiations in the competitive fintech space
- Managing new affiliate onboarding processes, including contract sign-off and completion of due diligence which includes technical set up and implementation
- Managing the technical integration process, with support from the engineering and product teams
- Managing the commission structures to provide a reduction in CPA over time
- Controlling and improving customer quality delivered by the channel
- Identifying new partnership opportunities with high-traffic websites, and making contact with them
- Developing a roadmap for increasing revenue through affiliate channels over time
- Be team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Be results driven and able to continually critique and optimise performance
- Work with the wider marketing team and contribute to integrated marketing campaigns across all channels
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have at least 3 years experience solving technical problems, either in a Finance, Consulting or within a start-up business
- Experience with Impact and/or other Affiliate Platforms
- You have a technical degree (Engineering, Science, Maths, Economics or equivalent) from a top-rated university
- Experience with Looker or other BI tools
- Experience in financial technology or banking
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionising business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
- Share options
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.