As an Agile Lead, you will be a seasoned Agile professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with proven conflict management and relationship-building ability. You will have a proactive personality and will thrive on autonomy as well as you will bring a good working knowledge of Agile tools and techniques.
As part of this team, you will be driving and facilitating improvements within our Product Engineering community. Using Agile methodology and practices, you will shape the way we deliver products and leverage technology at Tide. You will be working with 2-4 small delivery teams and support them in their ways of working.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Usе an agile mindset to facilitate Agile principles and practices in Sprint iterations across several delivery teams
- Facilitate and guide Product Owners in User Story Mapping, backlog creation (Epic Level) and User Story generation
- Work with Product VPs in order to help them set product strategy and make it transparent to the teams
- Work daily with Tech leadership to ensure delivery and quality
- Provide team level reporting against OKRs, identifying and escalating delivery risks
- Help remove impediments and reduce work in progress
- Conduct analysis on team performance and coach on increasing productivity (e.g. burndown, velocity, burn-up, cycle time, lead time charts and cumulative flow diagrams).
- Help creating new processes and monitor quality of practices and behaviours across delivery teams
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have an experience as a Scrum Master /Agile Lead or Agile Coach ideally in a start-up or scale-up
- You manage to coach Product community effectively
- You have knowledge and experience using Agile principles beyond Scrum and Kanban e.g. in Product (Lean Start-up methods, Design Sprints, Lean UX) and in Tech (Scrum, Kanban, CI/CD, DevOps)
- You are an experienced JIRA and Confluence user
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days paid leave
- Sponsored training, seminars and team events
- Food vouchers
- Additional health insurance
- Multisport card
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.