Associate Product Manager – (KYC)
Location: India – Based Remotely
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a Associate Product Manager, you’ll be an integral part of the team that is at the forefront of revolutionising how to define member experience while verifying them and their businesses while proactively mitigating compliance risk. You’ll be data driven, forward thinking and dedicated to continuously improving our verification platform to create a market leading experience for our members. This role is essential in helping Tide continue to grow at a phenomenal rate.
As an Associate Product Manager you’ll be:
- Gathering and analysing data, formulate and test hypotheses, and make recommendations for product improvements.
- Conducting market and user research to identify customer needs, pain points and market opportunities.
- Working with a team of Designers, Developers, and QA to document technical specifications.
- Writing user stories and working closely with development teams to deliver against the business requirements.
- Ensuring JIRA scrum boards and tickets are optimised and kept up-to-date.
- Creating product support material and training documents for internal and external users.
- Monitoring, gathering and analysing product metrics post-launch with the BI team to assess if the goals of the product meet company objectives.
- Working alongside the operations team to create and monitor reports & dashboards, completing ad hoc deep dives to identify the root cause of issues and opportunities for improvement and operational excellence.
What makes you a great fit:
- You have spent at least 2-3 years as a Business Analyst, Associate Product Manager, Product Manager, Technical SME or a similar role.
- You have worked with cross functional teams in order to deliver value to the customer & business
- You have proven experience in activities such as user and market research, prioritising and writing requirements and technical specifications, data analysis etc.
- You have practical agile development experience.
- You are able to analyse a process end to end, understand how different parts of the organisation affect it and need to contribute to it and communicate it clearly in both written and verbal form
- You are analytical and data-driven; well versed in conversion metrics and quantitative and qualitative data.
- You have knowledge of project management tools, like Jira and Confluence.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch.
- Having experience within FinTech, or other credit industries is a plus
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 25 Annual leaves
- Family & Friendly Leaves
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.