Associate Specialist Business Services
Department: Member Support
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale-up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As an Associate Specialist Business Services agent, you will be helping businesses all across the UK to become success stories. You’ll love talking to people and have an empathetic and proactive nature along with a passion for solving member problems. You will play a crucial part in helping Tide expand by providing round-the-clock support every day of the year. As part of the Business services team, you will build on the relationship with members who use our products to grow their business further. You will gain valuable insight into their needs as well as recognize opportunities.
As an Associate Specialist Business Services agent you’ll be:
- Spotting and noting patterns is second nature to you, and you’re always ready to highlight areas that can be improved in terms of product or member experience.
- Juggling priorities to ensure that members get a level 2 support experience means time is of the essence, and detailed product knowledge is vital.
- Getting to grips with brand new features which will streamline payment processing for members and their clients.
- Delivering valuable feedback to Product managers on a consistent basis.
- Exploring data and aiding with reporting to track the performance of products and services.
- Helping demonstrate your values to new team members, supporting them with your wisdom and experience, and assisting with everyday back-office tasks.
- Being ready to assist all Level 1 colleagues when they have queries.
What makes you a great fit:
- You have exceptional spoken and written English skills.
- You are comfortable using industry tools like ticketing CRMs, GSuite, Jira, and Excel.
- You are confident talking with our customers to help them get the most from their current accounts and products.
- You enjoy finding innovative ways to solve complex problems.
- You are always on the lookout for recurring issues and help create new workflows to solve them.
- You have excellent organisational skills and take responsibility for your workload.
- You have experience working in customer service for the finance industry.
- You have some experience working in startups.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with a 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.