Business Analyst – KYC
Employment Type: Full-time
Tide is the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest growing FinTechs in the UK. That’s not an unfounded boast – we’re used by over 200,000 businesses, have over three percent market share, and have raised over £120m in funding.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for, winner of Best Use of Technology (Growth Finance Awards); Best Banking Provider (Contracting Awards); Innovative Product of the Year (Growth Finance Awards) and we’re listed in the Top 100 FinTech Disruptors and The Startups 100.
As a Business Analyst for KYC at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
In this role, you’ll play a leading role within Tide’s Product team – working alongside experienced Product Owners and hand-in-hand with Head of KYC, VP of Member Services, VP of Risk & Compliance, Data Scientists, Developers, Designers and Marketers to research, build, ship and improve KYC based products.
We are a small team of highly capable people who believe passionately in the problem we are solving, collaborate closely with direct feedback, and encourage action over deliberation.
As part of this team, you will:
- Act as the subject matter expert for KYC and work with the Lead Product Owner and Head of KYC to improve product quality and optimize conversion rate of Customers while remaining compliant with KYC / AML regulations
- Work with Product Design team to define & scope new projects, conduct product discovery to build the backlog of work for KYC
- Raise concerns about the technical product design that could put the stability and resiliency of the business at risk
- Work closely with Legal, Compliance, Product Engineering, Product Designers to continuously optimise processes and innovate within an agile environment
- Represent and contribute to our Tide’s values of data-driven, members first, and one Team.
- Work with the Head of KYC to implement target state procedures and monitor uptick by the KYC Analyst team
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- 3+ years experience in analysing / developing highly successful and innovative KYC and / or onboarding processes
- Experience in KYC / Business Analysis is a must
- Strong technical skills and self reliant in extracting, cleaning and analysing data preferably using Python
- At least 1 year experience working with Agile practices
- Fluent in English
The highly desirables:
- Master, Diploma in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Management or similar
- Hands-on attitude, delivery oriented and results driven, with a pragmatic implementation focus
- Experience with Looker and Heap
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Tide is here for everyone. This is why we build diverse teams of all possible personal backgrounds. Everyone is given a voice; if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.