Business Analyst – Onboarding
You’ll be an integral part of the onboarding team, working with Product Managers to develop a world class onboarding experience for Tide in India. You will play an integral role in supporting the team seamlessly integrating with partner Banks and other associated third party integrations. You’ll be data driven, forward thinking and dedicated to continuously improving the journey to create a market leading experience for our members. This role is essential in helping Tide continue to grow and acquire members at a phenomenal rate.
You will be entrepreneurial and have expert knowledge in customer acquisition. You’ll also have the experience to independently lead the analysis and optimisation of features, regulatory requirements and third party integrations.
A unique role, you’ll be able to bring the onboarding experience to life whilst playing a leading role within Tide’s product development team. Working alongside experienced product professionals and hand-in-hand with senior developers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to research, build, ship and improve the experience.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Supporting Product to help shape the product vision, strategy and roadmap for the product line.
- Gathering and analysing data, formulate and test hypotheses, and make recommendations for product improvements.
- Conducting market and user research to identify customer needs, pain points and market opportunities.
- Working with a team of Designers, Developers, and QA to document BRDs and technical specifications.
- Defining epics, write user stories and work with development teams to deliver against the business requirements.
- Ensuring JIRA scrum boards and tickets are optimised and kept up-to-date.
- Creating product support material and training documents for internal and external users.
- Monitoring, gathering and analysing product metrics post-launch to assess if the goals of the product meet company objectives.
- Working alongside the operations team to create and monitor reports & dashboards, completing ad hoc deep dives to identify the root cause of issues and opportunities for improvement and operational excellence.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’ve spent at least 3 years as a Business Analyst, QA, product manager or a similar role where the core of the business was a technical product.
- You have experience in growth and acquisition.
- You have knowledge of project management tools, like Jira and Confluence.
- You have hands-on experience with web and app technologies and API integrations.
- You have proven experience in activities such as user and market research, prioritising and writing requirements and technical specifications, data analysis etc.
- You have practical agile development experience.
- You have experience with data-driven segmentation, targeting AB testing and Business intelligence tools.
- You are analytical and data-driven with a strong KPI focus; well versed in conversion metrics and quantitative and qualitative data.
- You have experience with SQL, Python, R & Tableau.
- You have experience within FinTech, B2B SaaS, B2C or other technology industries.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Life & Term Insurance
- Personal & Health Insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- Dental expense of 10,000/Year
- We invest in your development with a 20,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.