Complaints and Escalation Specialist
Department: Member Support
Tide’s mission is to help our members save time (and money) in the running of their businesses, so they can get back to doing what they love. As one team, we act on data to discover, create and deliver what’s best for our members.
As a Complaints and Escalation Specialist at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you would be helping businesses across the UK to become success stories every day. You’ll love talking to people, and have an empathetic nature along with a passion for solving customer problems. You will play a key part in helping Tide expand by providing around the clock support, every day of the year.
Our mission is to save businesses time and money every day, and delivering fast and fluid support is key to achieving this. Solving problems quickly and giving clear and honest advice is what set's us apart from the traditional big banks.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
As part of this team, you will:
- providing the best customer experience when handling complaints in writing and via the telephone;
- supporting Root Cause Analysis and internal feedback loops with frontline support and specialist domains to mitigate an increase and repeat of complaints;
- helping to cultivate and maintain a unique and customer-centric culture;
- opportunities to support other members of the complaints team;
- investigating complex issues and engaging with the financial team;
- delivering some general front-line Customer Service in addition to Complaints Handling;
- work on shifts.
- You'll have excellent spoken and written English skills;
- Great communicator – you will be able to explain complex information in a simple and easy to understand way and be confident talking with our customers;
- Experience with handling complaints;
- You'll enjoy finding novel ways to solve difficult problems;
- You have really strong organisational skills and will be happy to juggle priorities to ensure that members get the best support experience;
- Good understanding of financial services terminology;
- Experience working with FCA regulations;
- You'll enjoy helping mentor new members of the team, and support them with your wisdom and experience and help out with common back office tasks;
- You’ll be comfortable using industry tools like Zendesk, GSuite, and Jira
The highly desirables:
- You’ve tried some of the more advanced features of Zendesk – like automations, triggers, and macros;
- You’ll have experience working in start-ups or scale-ups;
- Experience working with Agile practices.
With over 200,000 members, we're the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Our core values are members first, data driven and one team. With quick on-boarding, low fees, innovative features and an agreed five years roadmap ahead of us, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
We have established offices in both London and Sofia and a history of very successful funding rounds. We’re offering the right person the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help drive our rapid growth. Our employees are very important to us and hence we offer competitive salaries and additional benefits.
Here at Tide, not only do we love what we do, but we love the people who do it. That’s why we look after our Tideans with:
- 25 days holiday;
- Additional health and dental insurance;
- Fully covered Multisports card;
- Food vouchers;
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, and religions. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.