Department: Financial Crime
As a Compliance Analyst at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you will work on:
- Tracking FCA deadlines, filing FCA submissions, maintaining a log of FCA contact, helping prepare for FCA meetings and visits
- Researching regulatory changes and helping assess impact to Tide
- Working with business areas to research regulatory requirements in support of product development
- Providing MI to our partners where required
- Liaison point for our partners with oversight requests
- Keeping policies across the business up to date and tracking where refreshers are required
- Supporting the Risk and Compliance committee
- Logging training internally and co-ordinating risk and compliance related training
- Maintain the risk register with respective risk areas
- Track and record audit findings and subsequent actions
- Assist in the formation of the compliance monitoring plan, undertake some of the monitoring or engage others where necessary
- Conduct assurance of our complaints
- Maintain incident management logs
- Assist organising testing of the business continuity plan
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you. In this role, you’ll report directly to the VP Risk and Compliance / MLRO, and get direct exposure to risk management in all areas across Tide.
- Up to date knowledge on FCA regulations
- 3+ years experience working in compliance
- Comfortable interpreting regulations and knowing where to search for regulation
- A can-do attitude.
The high desirables:
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload working to tight deadlines
- Previous experience dealing with the Financial Conduct Authority including submitting FCA returns
- Comfortable with senior stakeholders.
With over 85,000 members, we’re the leading SME challenger bank in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.
Here at Tide, not only do we love what we do, but we love the people who do it. That’s why we look after our Tideans with:
- Flexible working
- Vitality Healthcare, including discounted gym and even free cinema tickets!
- Mental wellbeing – we take this seriously. You will have access to unlimited access to CBT and a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Personal learning and training allowance for your continued development
- Enhanced family friendly leave so you can spend more time with the little ones
- Paid volunteering and charity work days – get paid for giving back with organisations of your choice
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice options
- Sabbatical leave
- Extra holiday buy-ins