Department: Marketing Member Engagement
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Content Executive at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you will be working with the content manager to build, manage and optimise content for a content hub aimed at delivering Tide’s mission to save our members time and money, and to position Tide as the SME champion. You will be passionate about content and the SME space. You will have good communication skills, be able to work with multiple stakeholders to curate and manage content and be self-motivated to progress in developing new content. We want to become the most loved business banking app for SMEs.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- You must be customer experience oriented – Focus on delivering the best, most engaging content for SMEs
- Creative copywriting and content creation across multiple formats – including blogs, whitepapers, infographics, insight reports, interviews, videos, podcasts, etc.
- Experience in delivering and managing content
The highly desirables:
- Experience in Fin-tech, a start-up or fast growing company
- Adaptable, able to grow with the role, work with different people and be flexible
- Analytical to monitor and measure content to optimise future content
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Good usage of Creative Suites, CMS tools and content formats
With over 100,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.