Department: Marketing Member Engagement
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Content Manager at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you will be working on building, managing and optimising content for a content hub aimed at delivering Tide’s mission to save our members time and money, and to position Tide as the SME champion. You will be passionate about content and the SME space. Data driven to identify trends for new content opportunities and able to analyse content performance to optimise. You will work with the Head of Content, SEO team and the PR team to curate and deliver the content strategy, whilst being self-motivated to deliver. You will have good communication skills to proactively engage with the marketing team to promote the content across the relevant channels. We want to become the most loved business banking app for SMEs.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Customer experience oriented – Focus on delivering the best, most engaging content for SMEs
- Proven success of delivering content that has driven engagement
- Creative copywriting and content creation across multiple formats – including blogs, whitepapers, infographics, insight reports, interviews, videos, podcasts, etc.
- Work with design team and analysts to turn ideas into outstanding content
- Monitor and measure content to optimise future content
- Reviewing, amending and approving other content where necessary
- Working and communication alongside multiple teams, specifically the CRM, PR, social and SEO teams
- Familiar with industry trends and competition, identify any strategic opportunities
- Managing external relationships where needed alongside the PR and SEO teams
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Adaptable, able to grow with the role, work with different people and be flexible
The highly desirables:
- Experience in Fin-tech, a start-up or fast growing company
- Experience working in subscription and/or app-based business models
- Experience in developing and building a new CMS
- Robust communication. Self-assured, driven, able to make decisions and take responsibility for them as well as great Teamwork skills
- Able to communicate with different audiences, internally and externally
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Strong understanding of content marketing principles and social platforms with proven track of managing different social media channels
- Good usage of Creative Suites and content formats
With over 100,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.