Content Manager, Member Education
Department: Member Support
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As the Content Manager, Member Education you will lead the creation, development and refinement of our Blogs, FAQs and educational content (written, audio, video, infographics etc.). You will already know how to create compelling content that makes a positive and demonstrable impact, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with proven project management and relationship-building ability. You will thrive on autonomy, be passionate about understanding our members and the challenges they face, and create educational content that addresses these issues.
You will be the voice of our members, ensuring that we understand what we need to improve as well as providing them with the information and insights needed to make the best use of our service. Working with designers and your social media team, you will create marketing materials and content to increase self service as well as product and feature awareness, both for existing and new users of the Tide platform.
As a Content Manager, Member Education you’ll be:
- Taking accountability for the delivery and execution of meaningful member-facing content, based on these needs and concerns, that promotes member self-service and improves the members’ understanding of Tide and its features
- Creating educational content (always-on and ‘just-in-time’) to support Tide and its members to reduce fraud and financial crime
- Driving reduction of support contact volumes by educating members on existing products and self-service options
- Acting as a point of contact between operational, marketing and PR teams. Coordinate activity and foster collaboration with teams outside of direct control, both in customer-facing teams and supporting functions
- Building an operating structure that enables our teams to effectively react, respond and engage with members across our social platforms
What makes you a great fit:
- You’ve spent at least 4 years in a content or marketing role, preferably being responsible for creating your own content and copy.
- You’ve been working in companies delivering value to SMEs
- You have experience working in Fintech
- You are a fast learner, able to understand new products and market specifics
- You love working with data and are keen to translate customer feedback into actions for our teams to take up. Furthermore, you’ll be able to translate the feedback into content that will improve our member support experience
- You are self-driven and a creative thinker
- You love producing digital content
- You have worked with CRM tools such as Iterable, Twillio, Kustomer
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with a 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.