Content Manager – PR
Department: PR & Communications
You’ll be entrepreneurial and an expert in developing and telling a compelling narrative, someone who is familiar with working with a fast-paced, growing, business. You’ll be flexible, able to work with internal stakeholders, as well as interacting with external stakeholders and small businesses, unearthing engaging stories to tell through multiple channels.
In this role you will be able to bring to life the vision of Tide India, developing and implementing a content strategy that excites and engages existing and potential Tide members and other audiences. You will be able to work within an international team, adapting the global content strategy for the local market and building relationships with people inside and outside of Tide.
In this role, you will be central to establishing and growing Tide’s brand in India. You will be responsible for building up Tide’s social media profiles, creating, publishing, and distributing exciting content, across multiple channels, to engage Tide’s target audience and aid the acquisition of Tide’s first members in India. You will position Tide as an exciting new player in the market, a small business champion, a strong and supportive voice for small businesses of all kinds, across India.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with the PR and marketing teams to acquire Tide’s first members in the Indian market
- Owning Tide’s organic social media strategy in India, creating content, and growing Tide’s following
- Developing cross-channel campaigns, owning the development of content for Tide channels
- Seeking ways to shine a spotlight on Tide’s members, identifying engaging stories to tell through Tide’s content, with the aim of supporting the acquisition of new members
- Seeking ways to further Tide’s global initiatives, such as diversity in entrepreneurship, and identifying new initiatives to launch in the Indian market
- Organizing events, where necessary, to support wider media and content campaigns
- Identifying stories from within Tide to share externally
What you’ll get in return:
- Family health insurance
- Life and Accidental Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Dental Treatment Assistance
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget (fixed amount per year)
- Flexible working options
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 4+ years experience in content creation and management, including experience in developing and executing organic social media strategies, with evidence of growing social media followings
- You have experience working in a fast-growth business, ideally with experience working with a small business audience. You have copywriting experience, with a strong level of written and oral English and Hindi
- You are action-orientated, comfortable with taking ownership of everything from strategy development through to content creation, publication, and measuring success
- You are data-driven, able to identify relevant metrics based on the objectives and tweak their strategy in line with results
- You are able to work well independently and as part of multiple teams
- You have experience with the MSME market, having run your own business, worked for a small business, or have experience with an MSME service provider
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.