Credit Partnerships Manager
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager at Tide you’ll play a key role leading engagement with partners in the Credit and Cashflow space, both in partnership development and managing existing partnerships. Reporting to the VP Credit Services you'll work with multiple stakeholders within partner organisations and across Tide to help bring integrated, innovative and market leading credit solutions to Tide’s members. You’ll also identify opportunities to deepen and extend partnerships, assessing commercial benefits of opportunities, support contractual and commercial negotiations, agree KPIs with partners to manage, evaluate and report performance on a regular basis. The role will focus on ensuring the success of partnerships, establishing plans to drive that success tracking the effective delivery of those plans. You will also work across the business with product, data, legal and marketing teams to ensure these partnerships deliver value to our customers and other stakeholders.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Undertaking partnership business development activities with new potential partners
- Managing relationships with existing partnerships
- Assessing the potential commercial benefit of the partnership opportunities
- Supporting negotiations and contract discussions with partners
- Managing KPIs with partners, including leading regular update meetings reviewing performance and identifying available levers for improvement
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You are entrepreneurial and an expert within the SME finance space in the UK
- You are effective at building relationships and managing those relationships in a fast-moving environment
- You are able to communicate effectively, both with partners and internal stakeholders, gathering information from multiple sources
- You are able to manage detailed negotiation with partners across a range of subject areas
- You are organised and detail-oriented and able to manage a range of partnerships, covering multiple product areas
- You are analytical and able to analyse commercial opportunities whilst probing into KPI measurements to identify opportunities and issues
- You are resilient
- You’ve spent a minimum of 3 years in a partnership management or related role
- You’ve spent at least 1 year working in a financial technology company and/or bank
- You’ve had experience working with lending products
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.