Department: Marketing Member Engagement
Employment Type: Full-time
As a CRM Analyst at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you will be working on surfacing data & recommendations for optimisation across current CRM communications as well as identifying new opportunities to improve both customer lifetime value and the overall customer experience across multiple channels; In-app, web, email & SMS. You will work with the CRM manager and deliver the CRM strategy with our mission at the heart of everything you do, to save our members time and money. You will have a test and learn, data driven approach and help build out segmentation, reporting typology and LTV analysis. We want to become the most loved go-to business banking app for SMEs.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Experience with providing insights for data segmentation
- Identifying CRM data collection points and data collected
- Assessing the CRM environment from a customer perspective, identifying data gaps, along with areas that may affect data integrity
- Providing recommendations on CRM environment enhancements which could help improve the overall customer experience & business performance
- Building performance measurements, benchmarking and trend forecasting metrics and real-time reporting to enhance decision making effectiveness
- Providing reports & dashboards that will help the business understand the customer data.
The highly desirables:
- Experience in Fin-tech, a start-up or fast growing company
- Experience working in subscription and/or app-based business models
- Experience with CRM and mailing systems
- Robust communication and team work skills
- Great communication skills – able to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with NPS and reviews collection, analysis and distribution
With over 100,000 members, we’re the leading SME challenger bank in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.