Department: Member Accession Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
Tide is the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest growing FinTechs in the UK. That’s not an unfounded boast – we’re used by over 120,000 businesses, have over two percent market share, and have raised over £120m in funding.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for, winner of Best Use of Technology (Growth Finance Awards); Best Banking Provider (Contracting Awards); Innovative Product of the Year (Growth Finance Awards) and we’re listed in the Top 100 FinTech Disruptors and The Startups 100. And that’s just for 2019.
As a CRM Manager at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you will build and maintain key acquisition campaigns – e.g. Activation, Retargeting, Lead Generation and Conversion – and building strong workflows around the sign-up experience for Tide. Working closely with rest of the acquisition and product teams, you will improve both conversion and the overall customer experience. Requirements will change as we learn from how our campaigns perform, and we believe in adapting quickly, learning by doing. We are a small team of highly capable people who believe passionately in the problem we are solving, collaborate closely with direct feedback, and encourage action over deliberation.
We’re an international scale up, we’re highly driven and we move quickly! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Demonstrable experience with CRM technology, business systems and processes, ideally in the context of subscription and/or app-based business models
- Background in using new automation solutions for contacts via email, SMS, push and other channels; ideally hands-on experience with one of: Iterable, Hubspot, Braze, Salesforce, Zendesk, Looker or similar automation / CRM / BI tools
- Expertise in end-to-end execution of campaigns, activation, retention, loyalty programs, experiments, across a number of sub products and revenue-generating business units
- Analytical experience – can use data to define, build and maintain segments
- Excellent organisational skills, comfortable writing and editing copy
- Good communication skills – you can talk to very technical and very non-technical colleagues
Skills – you have many of these:
- Passion for marketing, startups/fintechs
- Good communication skills – you can talk to technical and non-technical colleagues
- Outstanding Excel skills – you’re famous for solving colleagues’ spreadsheet problems
- Experience handling large amounts of data from different sources – you can turn data into strategic insight
- Experience in segmentation and targeting
- Experience in Email, CRM or any marketing automation platform
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Understanding of HTML, CSS
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once with tight timescales
- Able to adapt quickly and efficiently to changing priorities
The highly desirables:
- Experience in the production of HTML emails, landing pages or paid media campaigns
- Some understanding of design / production of creative assets
- Understanding of GDPR
With over 120,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.