CRM Manager – Business Services
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As our CRM Manager for Business Services, you’ll take the ‘Big picture’ and break it down to define the required actions to deliver an ambitious growth plan.
You’ll own the campaign strategy and planning process while enabling and motivating your team to deliver a first class automation and personalisation programme. This will incorporate multiple marketing channels and touchpoints, with the end goal to engage and nurture our members so they use our Business Services products to help grow their businesses. .
You’ll manage an experienced team of 2 with a passion, and established track record, for testing and delivering their KPIs. We are a highly capable team who believe passionately in the problem we are solving, collaborating closely with direct feedback, and encouraging action over deliberation.
As a CRM Manager you'll be:
- Enabling your team by setting clear direction and clearing any roadblocks that may occur.
- Providing coaching and direction, and taking pride in supporting your team in their development.
- Setting the campaign strategy across multiple products in Business Services.
- Monitoring, reporting and presenting on Business Services KPIs and CRM campaign performance to senior management and wider stakeholders.
- Supporting the team with building, executing and campaign optimisation.
- Define and own the full testing and personalisation roadmap for Business Services campaigns.
- Support the finance forecasting models by accurately reporting on marketing impact to Business Services KPIs.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and support strategic thinking across Accession marketing, Engagement marketing, Marketing Analytics, Finance and Product development.
What makes you a great fit:
- You have a passion for marketing in a scale-up environment, and have 7+ yrs of relevant experience
- You’ve previously coached and developed a high performing team
- You’ve have a proven track record of using targeting, automation and personalisation across multiple marketing channels to deliver significant upweights in performance.
- You love data, and are happy to monitor, analyse and report on overall product performance against multiple KPIs, campaign inputs, and industry benchmarks to ensure the overall programme meets (and exceeds!) business objectives
- You have excellent communication skills – you can talk to technical and non-technical colleagues, across all levels of the business, and are able to pitch the message differently, and clearly, to all.
- You are well organised with a passion for speed and efficiency.
- You love to take the initiative and are comfortable taking measured risks.
- You love a big challenge – especially for your targets.
- You use data and evidence above your opinion.
- You are able to adapt quickly and efficiently to changing priorities, while supporting your own team and the wider Team….you are happy to work as part of “One Team” at Tide
- You can pre-empt issues and minimise issues as well as clarifying ambiguity to enable your team to work effectively
- You can place trust in others to deliver while maintaining being on point to ensure the detail is delivered for our members.
- Experience of Financial Services is beneficial but not essential.
- Experience using the Iterable Marketing platform is beneficial but not essential.
- Experience using the Looker reporting suite is beneficial but not essential.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for up to 90 days a year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Extended maternity and paternity leave covered by the company
- Personal L&D budget in the amount of 1000 BGN per year
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Mental wellbeing platform
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- WFH equipment allowance
- Share options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.