Customer Service Specialist (Night Shifts 10PM – 7AM)
Department: Member Services
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Customer Service Specialist at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you would be helping businesses across the UK to become success stories every day. You’ll love talking to people, and have an empathetic nature along with a passion for solving customer problems.
This is a brand new team in our first office outside of the UK, based in Bulgaria. You will play a key part in helping Tide expand by providing around the clock support, every day of the year.
Our mission is to save businesses time and money every day, and delivering fast and fluid support is key to achieving this. Solving problems quickly and giving clear and honest advice is what set’s us apart from the traditional big banks.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- You’ll have excellent spoken and written English skills;
- You’ll be comfortable using industry tools like Zendesk, GSuite, and Jira;
- You’ll be confident talking with our customers to help them get the most from their current account;
- You’ll enjoy finding novel ways to solve difficult problems;
- You’ll always be on the lookout for recurring issues and help create new workflows to solve them;
- Spotting patterns is second nature to you, and you’re always ready to highlight areas that can be improved;
- You have really strong organisational skills and will be happy to juggle priorities to ensure that members get the best support experience;
- You’ll want to get to grips with tough banking challenges like unfamiliar transactions, missing payments, and direct debits;
- You’ll enjoy helping mentor new members of the team, and support them with your wisdom and experience and help out with common back office tasks.
The highly desirables:
- Experience working in customer service for the finance industry;
- You’ve tried some of the more advanced features of Zendesk – like automations, triggers, and macros;
- You’ll have experience working in startups.
With over 120,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, one type of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation. Tide is here for everyone. So why wouldn’t we build our teams like that? We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. And that is just one of the reasons why Tide is so great. We are proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too..