Customer Service Training Manager (Female Candidates only)
Department: Member Support
- Developing a schedule to assess training needs
- Conducting employee surveys and interviews
- Consulting with other trainers, managers, and leadership
- Tracking and compiling collected data
- Conceptualizing training materials based on data and research
- Communicating training needs and online resources
- Creating training strategies, initiatives, and materials
- Contacting and utilizing outside vendors and resources for instructional technology
- Testing and reviewing created materials
- Maintaining a database of all training materials
- Instructing employee training and onboarding
- Conducting training through new materials
- Reviewing employee performance and learning
- Coordinating and monitoring enrollment, schedules, costs, and equipment
- You have a certification from talent and training associations
- You have experience in banking/financial company
- You have customer service experience
- You have 2+ years of work experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist or related position
- You are proficient in computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software
- You have experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
- You have to work with managers and encourage on-the-job coaching (e.g. how to handle difficult client cases)
- You have to strictly adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/service goals
- You have good interpersonal skills and communication
- You are organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- You are able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- You have excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- You have to encourage the team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- You are able to maintain updated records of training curricula and material
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.