Customer Support Team Lead (Banking/Fintech)
Department: Member Support
As a Customer Service Team Leader at Tide, you will report directly to the Head of Member Support, and line manage a team of Customer Service Executive. This includes managing their day-to-day workload and taking responsibility for their personal development, whilst managing the overall workload of the team. You will also provide Management Information to the Head of MS and other senior management where necessary.
You’ll be entrepreneurial and an expert within a marketplace business, someone who is very familiar with the dynamics of marketplace platforms. You’ll also have the seniority and experience to build a team. A unique role, you’ll be able to bring the vision to life whilst playing a leading role within Tide’s product team. Working alongside experienced product professionals and hand-in-hand with senior developers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to research, build, ship and improve the product.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Owning and managing customer support process and team.
- Owning and defining Tide’s SLAs within such workstreams and strategy for meeting these.
- Ensuring all SLAs are met to provide the best service possible for our members
- Reporting the success and efficiency of each workstream to senior stakeholders
- Assessing opportunities for efficiency improvements and reducing false positives, working with tech and non tech teams to implement these changes
- Owning of MIS – you don’t need to be an expert, but you’ll be comfortable enough with a spreadsheet and dashboards
- Coping with technology – we use several internal systems but you’ll be comfortable making suggestions for improvements
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have effective communication skills with solid reporting skills to technical and non-technical team members
- You have managed the success of multiple work streams previously.
- You have experience working with Banking Customer Support.
- You have a great analytical mind and attention to detail
- You are highly data driven, comfortable setting goals and KPI forecasting and planning
- You have a curious nature and an impeccable attention to detail
- You have worked in Banking, Fintech or a regulated organization.
- You are logical, and see data as a crucial part of decision-making, but know when to stop analyzing and start acting
- You are customer-focused and a team player
- You relish working in a rapidly changing environment and enjoy working in a complex, technical industry
- You are willing to work in a shared shift pattern and willing to work on weekends as and when required, have good experience in maintaining and achieving NPS and CSAT target.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Family Medical insurance
- Life and Accidental insurance
- Dental Benefit
- We invest in your professional development with 20,000INR for L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.