Digital Marketing Analyst
As a Digital Marketing Analyst you’ll work closely with the Acquisition Marketing Team. The role provides a holistic opportunity to learn, experiment and build hands-on expertise in a variety of digital channels. You will analyze traffic and user behavior related data along multiple dimensions & drive insights to solve various acquisition related problems like activation, retargeting, lead generation and conversion. You’ll help optimize campaigns around the sign-up experience for Tide whilst working closely with the rest of the acquisition and product teams. To be successful in this role you will need high attention to detail, analytical skills and eagerness to learn. We are a small team of highly capable people who believe passionately in the problem we are solving, collaborating closely with direct feedback, and encouraging action over deliberation.
You’ll be entrepreneurial and an expert within a marketplace business, someone who is very familiar with the dynamics of marketplace platforms. You’ll also have the seniority and experience to build a team. A unique role, you’ll be able to bring the vision to life whilst playing a leading role within Tide’s product team. Working alongside experienced product professionals and hand-in-hand with senior developers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to research, build, ship and improve the product.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Handling a full suite of Marketing data projects from its data pipeline to application
- Handling large data sets and preparing reports for generating business insights
- Handling Online/CRM marketing dataset to calculate business performance, identify trends and share recommendations
- Managing and own dashboards with detailed performance metrics and data visualization
- Using good communication skills, talking to technical and non-technical colleagues
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have previous work experience as a Business Analyst, Marketing Analyst or similar role
- You have understanding in attribution concepts
- You have a good understanding of SQL
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams within a software organization
- You have experience of product marketing activities such as user and market research, prioritizing, data analysis etc
- You are a quick learner, Multitasker and flexible with projects
- You have a good understanding Business intelligence tools and Google Analytics
- You are analytical and data-driven with a strong KPI focus; well versed in conversion metrics and quantitative and qualitative data
- You have a Bachelors degree in Business, Math, Statistics, Economics, QA, Tech or similar field
- You have experience within FinTech, B2B SaaS, B2C or other technology industries
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Family medical insurance
- Life and accidental insurance
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.