Employment Type: Full-time
As an Executive Assistant (EA) at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven. As part of our team they’ll matter to you too.
As a Team EA at Tide, you will need to be dynamic, consistently ahead of the game (ability to look into the future), juggler of all things important with an infectious confidence that anything under your watch couldn’t possibly go wrong!
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean.
You will have extensive experience supporting a team of busy executives, which include the CEO, CFO, COPO and the CTO in a start-up organisation. The role requires you to be flexible, yet assertive to manage an entrepreneurial bunch of folks where direction constantly changes. This will involve complex diary management with ever-changing schedules whereby you’ll be on hand to pre-empt the business needs of the executive team.
- Extensive diary management experience, (especially for the CEO) for scheduling & rescheduling internal and external appointments, as well as liaising with attendees
- Ensuring the C-suite are fully prepared for all meetings including appropriate documents printed, the appropriate rooms are booked and the technical equipment is ready to go!
- Preparation of Management Information and reporting material, an absolute whizz using Excel, and PowerPoint (Google Slides)
- Strong attention to detail
- C-Suite Expenses
- General Support, as you get to know the team you have a natural flair to be able to anticipate the executive team’s needs
- Manage confidential and non-routine information with the utmost discretion in both a professional and personal capacity
- You’ll also have a killer sense of humour, be the calm amongst the storm and want to be involved in the wider initiatives at Tide like socials, organising team events and anything you think will keep our awesome culture just awesome.
- The ability to stay calm and composed under pressure
- A positive and approachable attitude!
- Whatever else come your way!
The highly desirables:
- Previous experience working as an EA at a senior level in a similar busy start-up environment
- Previous experience with travel arrangements, visa organisation
- Experience with working on their own and prioritising requests from multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in Gsuite and MS Office. Previous experience with Confluence, Docusign, Slack & Zoom desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
With over 100,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
About the Perks
Here at Tide, not only do we love what we do, but we love the people who do it. That’s why we look after our Tideans with:
- Flexible working
- Vitality Healthcare, including discounted gym and even free cinema tickets!
- Mental wellbeing – we take this seriously. You will have access to unlimited access to CBT and a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Personal learning and training allowance for your continued development
- Enhanced family friendly leave so you can spend more time with the little ones
- Paid volunteering and charity work days – get paid for giving back with organisations of your choice
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice options
- Sabbatical leave
- Extra holiday buy-ins
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.