Department: People & Culture
As a Executive Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the administrative support for CEO India and Group CTO. This includes arranging the invitations, attendees, agenda, working with the business areas to collate MI, and minute the meetings.
The role works closely with all business areas across Tide, and with all the teams within India Business, so you’ll get the opportunity to collaborate with lots of Tideans and learn about all our business.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- The administration of the various administrative support activities of CXO, including managing the invites and attendees, compiling the agenda, working with the business areas to collate MI, and minute the meetings.
- The administration/coordination of additional meetings held with our banking partners and vendors
- Maintaining executive diaries and travel planners
- Organizing events, meeting workshop for CXO
- Supporting with CXO and team meetings
- Support the CXO with basic research, documentation and reports.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 2+ years of experience in administrative work (preferably in a Financial Services organization)
- You’re a self-starter – you take initiative in forming processes and structure and need little supervision
- You have the ability to deal with multiple projects and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
- You have experience in managing executive travel (bookings, insurances, itinerary etc)
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be able to liaise with stakeholders across the business in a variety of senioritis, and produce high quality documentation such as minutes and presentation slides.
- You have experience working in a Fintech or Scale-Up
- You have great attention to detail, can organise across multiple business areas and you deliver work to a high standard
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Family medical insurance
- Life and accidental insurance
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.