Financial Crime Quality Analyst
Department: Financial Crime and KYC
As a Financial Crime Quality Analyst you will monitor adherence to all Financial Crime processes, to ensure that the correct actions are being taken to identify and report Financial Crime concerns. The role will also look to assess technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. Sampling of Financial Crime reviews on a weekly basis to identify training gaps. This individual will assist in developing, creating, and implementing Financial Crime quality processes and procedures. The role will report to Tide Financial Crime trainer and sit within the second line of defense indirectly reporting to the Head of Financial Crime.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring of Financial Crime analysts’ adherence to key processes
- Conducting effective coaching sessions to share feedback on the QA audit
- Providing feedback to the associates
- Generating QA reports
- Achieving the sampling plan target that was given
- Conducting Monthly Performance Review for each analyst – review performance, share findings, and set goals.
- Working closely with the peers to implement quality strategies and drive the overall project’s performance.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 2+ years of Financial Crime experience
- You have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English
- You must be self-motivator and self-starter
- You are focused on quality and customer service
- You have exceptional listening and analytical skills
- You have complaint handling experience
- You have experience with reviewing KYC records as a 4 eye approach before approvals
- You must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- You have ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- You must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.