Financial Crime Quality Analyst
Department: Financial Crime and KYC
As a Financial Crime Quality Analyst, you will be reporting to the FinCrime QA Team Lead and sit within the second line of defense indirectly reporting to the Head of Financial Crime. You will monitor adherence to all Financial Crime processes, to ensure that the correct actions are being taken to identify and report Financial Crime concerns. The role will also assist in developing, creating, and implementing Financial Crime quality processes and procedures.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring of Financial Crime analysts’ adherence to key processes
- Participating in and leading calibration sessions with the stakeholders to ensure proper feedback is provided. This includes meetings with FinCrime Team Leads, FinCrime Managers, and the Head of FinCrime
- Implementing and constantly improving the QA scorecards in order to catch up with the new processes and procedures
- Generating QA reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Achieving the sampling plan target that was given
- Conducting Monthly Performance Review for each analyst – review performance, share findings, and set goals
- Working closely with peers to implement quality strategies and drive the overall project’s performance.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 1+ year of experience in a FinCrime QA or 2 LOD QA role
- You have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English
- You have a good understanding of the UK/EEA AML/CTF framework, including 4MLD, POCA, UK MLRs, FCA regulations, JMLSG, PSD2
- You have experience in AML, Risk, or Compliance related role and a decent knowledge of the ongoing trends in the area
- You must be a self-motivator and self-starter
- You are focused on quality and customer service
- You have exceptional listening and analytical skills
- You must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- You have the ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment
- You must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with a 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.