Financial Crime Trainer
Department: Financial Crime and KYC
As a Financial Crime Trainer, you will own all elements of Tide Financial Crime training. You will report directly to the Head of Financial Crime and manage a team of quality control analysts. Your team will be responsible for ensuring the quality of all Tides Financial Crime operational processes against financial crime procedures. You will also identify, prepare, develop and deliver high-quality financial crime training via our LMS platform and face-to-face across all of Tide’s operational sites. You will provide business-wide financial crime training and role-specific training for the Financial Crime team. You will support the Financial Crime team in delivering system and process courses, as well as facilitate the onboarding of new joiners into the team.
You will work closely with the Financial Crime Quality Control team to identify gaps within Tide’s financial crime controls and implement training sessions to remove such gaps. These sessions will be delivered to both Financial Crime professionals and the remainder of Tide’s employees to ensure regulatory compliance.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Owning all Financial Crime Training materials
- Translating requirements into financial crime training that will support employees for the next step of their career path
- Creating structured learning exercises and monitor their quality results to meet regulatory requirements
- Acclimating new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
- Delivering training courses virtual and face to face
- Managing team of quality assurance analysts to ensure process is being adhered
- Assessing training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- You have 5+ years in a Financial Crime training role at a leading FinTech or bank
- You have experience in writing and conducting financial crime training both virtually and face to face
- You have experience in owning and controlling an LMS system
- You have management experience of analysts working in a quality environment.
- You have a passion for developing analysts, sharing and enhancing knowledge, and driving quality
- You have a clear understanding of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulatory requirements
- You are able to work well as part of a team;
- You are decisive, goal-oriented, proactive, able to adapt to different people and styles.
- You are passionate for compliance and driving high quality
- You have excellent communication skills, including experience in report writing
- You have creative ability & writing proficiency
- You must be a self-motivator and self-starter.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.