Financial Crime(AML) Analyst
Hyderabad - Remote
Department: Financial Crime and KYC
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As part of this team, you will be reporting directly to the MLRO and be central in the development of Tide’s AML policies and procedures. You will be the most senior analyst in the Financial Crime team and your experience will be key in handling more complex cases and mentoring the team, with the MLRO, as we grow.
As a Financial Crime Analyst you’ll be:
- Investigating cases of fraud / money laundering and discover potential links with external accounts – this may include analysis of complex networks and accounts; advising and guiding other members of the team on investigations; liaise with law enforcement including writing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) where required and conduct typology and sector reviews.
- Leading on projects developing financial crime controls and provide quality assurance on many financial crime processes including PEP/Sanction alters, investigations, SARs and conversations with customers (financial crime related).
What makes you a great fit:
- You have 1+ year of experience in a Compliance-related role, specializing in business related
- You have an understanding of UK/EEA AML/CTF framework, including 4MLD, POCA, UK MLRs, FCA regulations, JMLSG, PSD2
- You must have written Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- You must have conducted investigations including transaction reviews
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.