Financial Services Team Leadеr
Department: Member Support
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Nurturing strong communication amongst your team and distribute workload optimally.
- Ensuring all member issues presented to your team are resolved accurately and according to service level agreements.
- Defining e and iterating team KPIs: i.e., first response time, performance, satisfaction scores, and messaging quality.
- Stay current with Financial Services products, services, and promotions by establishing and maintaining relations with key people in your operational, product, and marketing areas.
- Analysing the volumes of incoming messages, sentiment, trends, and business intelligence.
- Identifying trends & adapt toolsets, strategies, and goals to respond to these.
- Collaborating with quality control to review practices and consistently provide training and coaching to the team.
- Providing e scheduling and manage absences and leaves.
- Keeping member experience at the heart of your decisions and ensure excellent customer service from your associates.
- Adapting quickly, troubleshooting alongside your teammates, and initiating workarounds or temporary solutions when necessary.
- Apprehending the technical aspect of the role, liaising with third-party payment providers, and understanding transactional activities.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 2+ years of proven experience as a team lead/manager with a technology/fintech company.
- You have exceptional multitasking skills.
- You have great leadership and time management skills.
- You have critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player.
- You have outstanding interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with a 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.