Fincrime QC Analyst
Department: Risk & Compliance
Employment Type: Full-time
As a FinCrime QC Analyst you will be a crucial part of our second line of defence. You’ll be quality control (QC) checking the work of our Financial Crime team to ensure we maintain compliance with regulation, policy and procedures. You will be independent to the Financial Crime team, conducting quality checks on the analyst’s work, and reporting regularly to the MLRO and Head of Financial Crime. You will assist in identifying problem areas and risks associated with current processes, make recommendations for improvement, and provide training recommendations where needed.
We’re an international scale up, we’re highly driven and we move quickly! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- 2+ years in a Compliance-related role, specialising in Financial Crime, preferably at a leading FinTech or bank
- Ability to work well as part of a team; decisive; goal-oriented; proactive; able to adapt to different people and styles
- Passion for compliance and driving high quality
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in report writing, and excellent soft skills, including giving feedback
- Fluent in English
The highly desirables:
- Experience in QC
- Skills in statistical analysis and MS Excel
Tide is the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest growing FinTechs in the UK. That’s not an unfounded boast – we have over 150,000 members (what we like to call our customers, over two percent market share, and have raised over £120m in funding.
SMEs have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in. With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for, winner of Best Use of Technology (Growth Finance Awards); Best Banking Provider (Contracting Awards); Innovative Product of the Year (Growth Finance Awards) and we’re listed in the Top 100 FinTech Disruptors and The Startups 100. And that’s just for 2019.
Here at Tide, not only do we love what we do, but we love the people who do it. That’s why we look after our Tideans with:
- 25 days paid holiday and WFH days
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Personal learning and training allowance for your continued development
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone.