Hyderabad - Remote
Department: Ongoing Monitoring
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a Fraud Analyst you’ll be working in the Transaction Monitoring team at Tide. You will need to be organised and be able to remain calm under pressure to carry out this role efficiently. You will be responsible for investigating frauds and scam activities. Also, you will analyse transactions, gather evidence, and work closely with internal teams and external partners to detect and prevent fraudulent activities, protect customer assets, and ensure regulatory compliance. You will use your communications skills to communicate with Tide members and resolve their queries in a timely manner. You will use your interpersonal skills with many of Tide’s internal and external stakeholders and take initiative in a very busy, and always changing work environment.
As a Fraud Analyst you’ll be:
- Responding to queries by Tide members whenever they are reporting Fraud/Scam through the in-app chat, email and phone.
- Conduct thorough investigations into cases, including account takeover, identity theft, credit card fraud, and other types of fraud.
- Raising Chargeback request on behalf of our members.
- Responding to queries from our finance partner and third party financial institutions.
- Ensure compliance with relevant banking regulations, laws, and industry standards related to fraud prevention, reporting, and customer protection. Stay updated on regulatory changes and communicate any necessary updates to the appropriate teams.
- Using the full set of tools to build a timeline of a customer's fraud claim
- Making fair decisions based on your high quality investigation and in line with external regulations and internal policies, to deliver fair outcomes for our customers
- Responding to queries from other teams
What makes you a great fit:
- You are having minimum 1+ year of Fraud/ Investigation experience, coming from a Fintech industry is a plus
- You are able to show a keen interest in Transaction Monitoring, Financial Crime or Fraud
- You are able to remain calm under pressure
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with internal teams and external stakeholders
- You are detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills to manage multiple investigations simultaneously
- You have the ability to adapt to changing priorities, work independently, and make sound decisions in a fast-paced banking environment
- You are a problem solver and willing to share your solutions
- You have prior customer service experience is a plus
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for one month of the year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.