Fraud Detection Analyst (Ongoing Monitoring)
Department: Financial Crime and KYC
As a Fraud Detection Analyst (Ongoing Monitoring) you would be working closely with our Financial Crime Analysts. You’ll be responsible for monitoring a variety of transaction types across our customer base, including cash deposits, withdrawals, faster payments and card payments. This role is an important part of our monitoring and helps identify any suspicious activity that require further investigation.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Analysing transactions across a variety of payment types to look for signs of financial crime including money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Sanction screening some payments;
- Developing and seeking ways to improve the tools and process for transaction analysis;
- Using a variety of tools to analyse transactions in different ways, including thematic reviews;
- Working time – Monday – Friday (11 am – 8 pm).
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have a good eye for detail to be able to identify suspicious activity amongst transaction data;
- You are able to pick things up quickly, analyse information, be good with data, and be inquisitive ( don’t need to have done transaction monitoring before
- You have 1+ years of experience in a Compliance-related role, specialising in business related anti-money laundering/fraud investigations at a leading FinTech or bank
- You have ability to work well as part of a team; decisive; goal-oriented; proactive
- Understanding of UK/EEA AML/CTF framework, including 4MLD, POCA, UK MLRs, FCA regulations, JMLSG, PSD2
- You must have written Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- You must have conducted investigations including transaction reviews.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.