Global Enablement Manager (Office Manager)
Department: People & Culture
You are an enthusiastic, self-motivated and detail-oriented Workplace Manager with 6+ years of office management experience, who loves multi-tasking and collaborating. You have a strategic mindset, are always looking for creative ways to streamline processes, save money, and up-level the office, all with a positive mindset. You have experience setting the standards of workplaces at a global level. You have the flexibility and the intuition to react with appropriate urgency to emerging situations and are able to complete multiple high-priority tasks efficiently. You’re excited by the challenge of hybrid workspaces and are ready to put forward innovative solutions to allow our in-office and remote Tideans to thrive. You can’t wait to impact a rapidly scaling company!
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Set the standards for our offices across all locations, currently India, Bulgaria and UK and work closely with Office Managers at each location
- Managing day-to-day office operations to ensure that the office environment runs smoothly and in parallel with our company culture and business objectives
- Ensuring that all Tideans and guests are welcomed in the workspace and being supported with any questions or requests
- Keeping the office stocked and organised across multiple kitchens, conference rooms and communal areas
- Managing all office vendors and budgets
- Creating a lovely place to work for all employees (in-office and remote) – planning and executing company-wide events on-site and off-site
- Contributing to the evolution of our hybrid office model and its realisation, including by coming up with creative ways to keep remote Tideans engaged
- Driving the office layout/design planning and moves
- Partnering with the People & Culture team to design, order and deliver employee gifts and swag
- Managing systems such as office booking platform and the People Service Desk
- Maintaining good landlord relations and supervising any planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance within your scope
- Maintaining our office Health & Safety records
- Being part of Culture Club which organises company-wide initiatives
- Being a Tide culture keeper by upholding company traditions, finding new ways to delight the team, and providing excellent service to the company
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have at least 6 years of experience in office/facilities management, ideally a scaling start-up with 300+ employees
- You are calm under pressure, can effectively prioritise, multitask and manage time
- You have exceptional organisation skills and strong attention to detail with a keen eye for accuracy
- You have strong project management and change management capabilities
- You are able to effectively communicate with the team at large and across office locations
- You have great interpersonal skills and are well-known as a collaborator
- You have excellent financial acumen
- You take pride in your work and have initiative and drive
- You are able to think outside of the box to get things done in the most efficient and cost effective way
- You have a passion for service and are an utmost professional
- You enjoy creating an environment where everyone feels welcome
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Hundreds of perks and discounts through Vitality Health Insurance (fitness watches, Waitrose cashback, gym membership etc.)
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to 1-1 therapy sessions with accredited therapists and full access to our mental wellbeing platform through Plumm
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year and ability to access thousands of resources through the Learnerbly platform
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join Tide
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering or L&D time off per year
- Flexible work from home or at the office arrangements – for this role we will require someone to attend the office at least 3 days a week
- Monthly team socials (we’ve had themed bingo, online cocktail making sessions, wellbeing challenges and themed virtual pub quizzes)
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintech's in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.