Global People Operations Manager
Department: People & Culture
We are looking for a process-driven People Operations Manager who will smoothly run our global people operations and provide best-in-class employee experience .
You’ll be hands-on and self-motivated, someone who is very familiar with the end-to-end employee lifecycle. You’ll be working on all things people-related, implementing new processes and improving existing ones. A people-focused and results-driven individual, you’ll also be able to bring the projects to life whilst supporting our day-to-day Tideans needs.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Running the People Operations team to develop a ‘Service’ driven approach that delivers a high-quality experience and manages high-volume transactions in the most effective and cost-efficient way
- Ensuring the smooth running of People Operations, including HRIS administration, payroll, onboarding/offboarding and monthly metrics
- Setting up and managing our bi-annual performance review cycles in our system, communicate clear cycle timelines and ensure completion on time
- Managing all People (HR) processes internally and improving these for efficiency, effectiveness and quality Improving our self-service by creating guidance, toolkits and workflows for key processes, educating and training the business
- Proactively streamlining processes and systems to improve ways of working and make them more efficient & scalable as our business grows
- Completing compliance audits to ensure we have all relevant employee documents and systems are maintained and accurate
- Supporting the People Partners and Talent Team with policy/process creation and roll out
- Creating our central People & Culture data dashboards and support with providing data for the team and managers on team engagement, time off, pay & any other ad hoc requests.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have at least 5 years experience running people operations preferably in a fast-growing startup environment
- You have previous experience working across the whole employee lifecycle including onboarding and offboarding
- You are all about improving people experience and process efficiency
- You are organised with strong problem-solving, interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- You have an eye for detail, and focus on delivery and quality
- You are comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You have some familiarity with Lattice ,Workday or BambooHR (desirable).
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working options.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.