Global Rewards Manager
Department: People & Culture
We are looking for a compensation subject matter expert to join our People & Culture team as Global Rewards Manager. This is a brand new role in our growing People & Culture team that will establish and build out our rewards philosophy and all that goes with it.
This is a stand alone, individual contributor role that will help us create a holistic rewards strategy, and influence our leaders on our reward approach. You will be willing to roll up your sleeves and deliver projects and initiatives so that we can continue to grow and evolve our reward, recognition and benefits programme to ensure it reflects our unique culture and attracts and retains our incredible people.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Designing, develop and deliver the reward philosophy and strategy for our business ensuring it reflects our culture, enhances the employee experience and drives business performance
- Leading compensation plan strategies, analyse compensation data, manage compensation cycles including merit and variable pay reviews
- Undertaking salary and package benchmarking annually for all our locations and drive automation in our Total Rewards Portal in this area
- Working with and support other internal stakeholders with equity related matters, including supporting bi-annual option grant process, adjusting equity-related procedures, policies and controls as needed
- Conducting predictive analytics, data analysis and interpretation of trends to support proactive compensation planning
- Understanding the benefits market dynamics in our different geographies to shape our benefits strategy
- Acting as a trusted business advisor by building relationships with the leaders and colleagues
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Family medical insurance
- Life and accidental insurance
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget Rs.20,000 per year
- Special dental allowance
- Flexible working options.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have at least 5 years experience working with compensation program design, competitive market analysis, benchmarking and job evaluation
- You have familiarity with compensation compliance rules regionally
- You have good understanding of Total rewards in India and UK/Europe
- You have strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to explain the complex simply and influence at all levels
- You have strong Excel skills and strong analytical skills
- You have an eye for detail, and focus on delivery and quality
- You have experience of working in a scale-up environment and enjoy the challenges that come with it
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.