- Building out digital brand focused on SMEs
- Being a part of new age fintech product
- Working alongside marketers, product team, and team members from other departments to create and deliver assets
- Preparing and distilling creative briefs into high-impact visual concepts, designs, and templates
- Delivering collaterals including small illustrations, email headers, email body graphics, social media posts, blog headers etc.
- Supporting and leveraging the company's continual quest to innovate and elevate design.
- Receiving, interpreting, and implementing constructive feedback from project stakeholders into your design work.
- Ensuring consistency and design hygiene across various channels
- You have prior 2-4 years of experience in the field of Graphic Designing and have developed compelling design concepts
- You have experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign and other design software
- You have worked on large scale campaigns and turned around brief to final creative in a short span of time
- You have experience in designing integrated campaigns for Google display, YT, email campaigns, landing page design etc.
- You have basic to medium video editing skills
- You have a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- You have spent time on delivering collaterals across a number of channels and have views on their different requirements
- You have experience with testing across creatives, messaging, audiences
- You have to stay updated on current trends and competitors within the design sphere
- You have an understanding of HTML/CSS
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.