Head of Digital Marketing (SEO,SEM) Fintech
As a Head of Digital Marketing you will work hand-in-hand with digital marketers, developers and product teams to ensure that our campaigns are seamlessly integrated across offline and online channels. Requirements will change as we learn from how our campaigns perform, and we believe in adapting quickly, learning by doing. In this role you will report to the VP Marketing.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Building out digital brand focussed on SMEs
- Being part of new age fintech product
- Working closely with Product to delivery digital marketing experience
- Owning the brand though ATL and BTL campaigns
- Using data in innovative ways and draw insight from analytics to help drive business performance
- Managing campaigns – day-to-day campaign planning, creation and execution
- Managing website content, both strategic and daily updates
- Developing and executing SEO strategies
- Evaluating content production options and deliver recommendations for ongoing campaigns as well as test-and-learn initiatives
- Working closely with other media functions to make integration and optimisation decisions
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You will have a core competency in SEO (and probably SEM), campaign & content planning, content production and copywriting
- You’ll be able to use data in innovative ways and draw insight from analytics to help drive business performance
- You have spent time on both agency and client side, delivering integrated, strategic campaigns across a number of channels and have views on their different requirements
- You are comfortable with a wide range of digital and traditional channels
- You have experience with testing across creatives, messaging, audiences
- You are Data-driven, and have measurement implementation experience and knowledge
- You are familiar with web analytics and measuring campaign success in different ways
- You are comfortable with Analytics – reporting and optimisation, including analysis of CPA and ROI of activity
- You have experience in Content Management, updating website e.g. WordPress
- You have experience with creative production, e.g. video, visuals, PDFs, ebooks, etc
- You have an understanding of HTML/CSS/JS
- You are hands-on with Photoshop yourself or are comfortable working with designers
- You have Marketing experience both on client-side and agency-side (ideal)
- You have experience with data-driven segmentation, targeting and a/b testing, Google Analytics, MOZ, Looker
- You have experience in SEM / PPC / Adwords / Google Ads
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Family Medical insurance
- Life and Accidental insurance
- Dental Benefit
- We invest in your development with 20,000INR for professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.