Head of Engagement Marketing
As the Head of Member Engagement Marketing you’ll be responsible for managing dedicated squads seeking to optimise CRM engagement strategies in order to support members and drive a diversified revenue base. This will have a particular focus on new product categories, delivering a test and learn strategy to optimise content, pricing and messaging. You will work closely with the VP of Member Engagement, key product owners and your team of CRM managers & executives to drive product enrolment and usage by optimising offers, incentives and channel performance.
You will bring a test and learn, data driven approach to member marketing, and build out a targeting strategy based on lifecycle, customer value, product uptake and more. You will partner with the data and analytics team to deeply understand our member base in order to deliver the right content, pricing, timing, targeting strategy. You will be keen to dive into the detail, understand results, and share these broadly with key stakeholders. You will be self-motivated and build strong networks across multiple areas of the business, working as ‘one team’ to deliver. You will also have the seniority and experience to build and lead a high performing team.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Defining the strategy and vision for CRM to the full membership base, across channels including email, push, IAN and outbound sales.
- Implementing A/B tests across our CRM communications channels, in order to continually improve and enhance our approach to membership plans
- Optimising the use of offers and incentives in order to drive new product trials, implementing a testing strategy identify the best offer and pricing strategy to drive product uptake and revenue generation across the business
- Delivering multiple campaigns and initiatives in parallel, leveraging dynamic segmentation to ensure the right message is sent to the right member at the right time
- Assessing opportunities, understanding behaviour, testing hypotheses with data analysis
- Managing a team of high-performing CRM managers & executives
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’ve spent at least eight years in a high growth business (ideally a fintech or a start-up) working with CRM technology to develop and deliver successful CRM strategies across multiple channels including email, push, IANs and outbound calls
- You have established cross-functional squads to bring together relevant resources in order to accelerate revenue growth — including work across marketing, product, data & analytics.
- You have extensive experience in marketing, and have demonstrated your ability to optimise campaigns and initiatives to drive increased revenue and customer satisfaction
- You’ve proven your ability to use CRM to exceed revenue targets across multiple products in parallel
- You are highly analytical, and use data to define, build and continually improve a CRM approach, ensuring focus on the right priorities so as to exceed revenue targets
- You are experienced with A/B testing and optimising incentives, and able to identify offers that drive best commercial return
- You are a strong communicator, able to explain complex information in a simple way
- You have great stakeholder management skills, and are able to work effectively across different functional teams (eg. product verticals, delivery, lifecycle marketing, operations)
- You have 5+ years of experience in payments and financial services, having worked across both issuing and acquiring functions
- You are a great team leader, able to motivate and inspire others, while building a high-performing team
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Hundreds of perks and discounts through Vitality Health Insurance (fitness watches, Waitrose cashback, gym membership etc.)
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join Tide
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible work from home or at the office arrangements
- Monthly team socials (we’ve had themed bingo, online cocktail making sessions, wellbeing challenges and themed virtual pub quizzes)
- Sabbatical leave
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.