Head of KYC
Department: Member Support
As the Head of KYC at Tide,, you will be responsible for a team of KYC analysts in India, whose role is to conduct stringent checks and due diligence at the onboarding stage and throughout the customer life cycle, to ensure compliance with AML regulation.
The KYC team’s day is busy, processing volumes of new applications, performing limit increase checks and carrying out further enhanced due diligence.
You will be assisted by a team of KYC professionals along with cutting edge technology and systems.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
You will be the subject matter expert on KYC, corporate due diligence and AML risk and managing a team of analysts, which is rapidly growing. Responsibilities will include:
- Setting up of the KYC function.
- Managing and overseeing individual and team KPIs / OKRs
- Being the subject matter expert, providing ongoing training and continuous knowledge sharing with the team.
- Creating processes, in accordance with our policies, to ensure that we meet rigorous KYC standards whilst building efficiency where possible.
- Working with Product Owners to build automation and system improvements.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have proven KYC manager that can set up and scale teams
- You have decent product understanding and experience of digital KYC trends, processes and regulations in India , including modern digital stack
- You are Highly data driven, comfortable setting goals and KPIs, forecasting and planning.
- You have Tech mindset
- You are driving results through leadership, people, communication and influence.
- You are comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict.
- You are a Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently.
- You have the ability to challenge and influence stakeholders to ensure decisions are well thought out and can be executed from an operations perspective.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Family Health Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget (fixed amount per year)
- Share Options
- Dental Benefit
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion:
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.