Head of Member Engagement CRM
Department: Marketing Member Engagement
Employment Type: Full-time
As the Head of Member Engagement at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you will work closely with the VP of Member Engagement to ensure delivery of a robust and optimised engagement strategy. You will manage the social media and CRM teams to nurture, engage and retain our members to improve both customer lifetime value and the overall customer experience across multiple channels; In-app, web, social, email & SMS. You will work closely with member support to deliver a retention team to reduce account closures.
You will have a test and learn, data driven approach and help build out segmentation based on lifecycle, customer value, product uptake and more; targeting our members with the right content at the right time. You will help build a typology for the business to understand our members, help drive personas and user research as well being on the pulse of what’s happening in the industry. You will be self-motivated and build strong networks across multiple areas of the business to deliver in optimising our engagement rates and deliver on our mission to save our members time and money. We want to become the most loved go-to business banking app for SMEs.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Demonstrable experience with CRM technology, business systems and processes
- Background in implementing new automation solutions for existing customers via email, SMS and other channels
- You’ve developed CRM strategies with proven results
- You have delivered results in social media and proven results of optimisation and engagement uplift
- Expertise in end-to-end execution of Lifecycle campaigns, activation, retention, loyalty programs, experiments, across a number of sub products and revenue-generating business units
- Testing experience
- Analytical experience – can use data to define, build and maintain an RFM framework, to measure customers’ recency, frequency and monetary value on an ongoing basis
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
The highly desirables:
- Background in implementing new automation solutions for existing customers
- Experience in Email systems and migrations
- Experience working in subscription and/or app-based business models
- Experience in Fin-tech, a start-up or fast growing company
- Great communication skills and able to explain complex information in a simple way and manage internal stakeholder relationships
- Experience with NPS and reviews collection, analysis and distribution
- Experience in managing a retention team that delivers results in closed account status
With over 100,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.